Act without Fear or Favor: Ethics in Dentistry
Vijaylaxmi Ramdurg, Praveenkumar Ramdurg
Citation Information :
Ramdurg V, Ramdurg P. Act without Fear or Favor: Ethics in Dentistry. J Postgrad Med Edu Res 2014; 48 (4):186-189.
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Ramdurg V, Ramdurg P. Act without Fear or Favor: Ethics in Dentistry. J Postgrad Med Edu Res 2014;48(4):186-189.
- Essentials of preventive and community dentistry. 2nd ed. New Delhi: Arya (Medi) Publishing House; 2005. p. 693.
- Legal, ethical and management aspects of the dental care system. 3rd ed. St Louis, Mosby-Year Book; 1987. p. 308.
- Dental ethics at chairside: professional principles and practical applications. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press; 2002. p. 15-16.
- Encyclopedia of bioethics. 3rd ed. USA: Macmillan; 2003. p. 642-648.
- The status of dental ethics instruction. J Dent Educ 1988;52(6):306-308.
- The teaching of ethics in the dental hygiene curriculum. J Dent Educ 1982;46(12):699-702.
- Ethics and law in dental hygiene, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 2001. p. 148-149.
- Justice in oral health care: ethical and educational perspectives. 2nd ed. Milwaukee: Wis. Marquette University Press; 2006. p. 546.
- ADEA commission on change and innovation in dental education. The case for change in dental education. J Dent Educ 2006;70(9):921-924.
- International principles of ethics for the dental profession. FDI World Dental Federation 1997;6(6):17.
- Philosophy and ethics: its application in dental practice. J Educ Ethics Dent 2011;1(1): 2-6.
- On ethics in the profession of dentistry and dental education. Eur J Dent Educ 2007;11(2):64-74.
- Genetic counseling: clinical and ethical challenges. Annu Rev Genet 1998 Dec;32:547-559.
- The science and ethics of water fluoridation. J Can Dent Assoc 2001;67(10):578-580.
- Beneficence: honoring the commitment. Nurs Sci Q 2000;13(2):111-115.
- The development of a brief and objective method for evaluating moral sensitivity and reasoning in medical students. BMC Med Ethics 2004;5:E1.
- A high degree of autonomy? Hong Kong special administrative region 1997-2002. The Political Quarterly 2002;73(4):455-464.
- Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct. Available at: http://www.ada.org/sections/about/pdfs/ada_code.pdf.
- Available at: https://www.dentallearning.org/course/…10/coursebook_FULL.pdf
- wma.net ./e/policy/c8.htm