Dope Testing in Cricket
Citation Information :
Beotra A. Dope Testing in Cricket. J Postgrad Med Edu Res 2015; 49 (4):197-198.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Beotra A. Dope Testing in Cricket. J Postgrad Med Edu Res 2015;49(4):197-198.
- The science and medicine of cricket: an overview and update. J Sports Sci 2003;21(9):733-752.
- Predicting the names of the best teams after the knock-out phase of a cricket series. Eur J Sport Sci 2014;14(Suppl 1):S191-S196.
- Doping in sports and its spread to at-risk populations: an international review. World Psychiatry 2007;6:118-123.
- Doping in sport: a review of elite athletes attitudes, beliefs, and knowledge. Sports Med 2013 (published online): (doi 10.1007/s40279-013-0037-x).
- The yo-yo test: reliability and association with a 20-m shuttle run and VO. Int J Sports Physiol Perform 2006 Jun;1(2):137-149.
- List of prohibited substances. 2015: Available at: https://www.wada-ama.org/ (Accessed on 28/09/2015).
- Peak outward acceleration and ball release in cricket. J Sports Sci 2014;33(7):754-760.
- International cricket injury surveillance: a report of five teams competing in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. Br J Sports Med 2013 Jul;47(10):637-643.
- The reliability of musculoskeletal screening tests used in cricket. Phys Ther Sport 2008 Feb;9(1):25-33.