Role of Genetics in Musculoskeletal Injuries: The Unsolved Jigsaw Puzzle
Citation Information :
Prabhakar S. Role of Genetics in Musculoskeletal Injuries: The Unsolved Jigsaw Puzzle. J Postgrad Med Edu Res 2014; 48 (4):0-0.
CC BY-ND 4.0
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Association of gene polymorphisms in COL1A1 and COL12A1 with ACL tears: a study in the Indian population (thesis). PGIMER; Chandigarh 2013.
- Detailed analysis of patients with bilateral anterior cruciate ligament injuries. Am J Sports Med 1994 Jan-Feb;22(1):37-43.
- Type I collagen alpha1 Sp1 polymorphism and the risk of cruciate ligament ruptures or shoulder dislocations. Am J Sports Med 2008 Dec;36(12):2432-2436.
- Genetic risk factors for anterior cruciate ligament ruptures: COL1A1 gene variant. Br J Sports Med 2009 May;43(5):352-356.
- Distribution of blood groups in patients with tendon rupture. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1989 Mar; 71(2):272-274.
- Collagen gene variants previously associated with anterior cruciate ligament injury risk are also associated with joint laxity. Sports Health 2012;4:312-318.